Minecraft IGN:EventCosmog

Location and timezone: Cicero Illinois Central Standard Time

Age (age 14 minimum): 13

Interests: Pixelmon,Pokemon, PS4

How much in-game play time do you have (type /ru check)? 9 days 3 hours

Do you have a mic (yes/no): Yes

Are you an active user of Discord (yes/no)? Yes

Referrers (people that suggested you become a helper): N/A

How you could benefit the community (100 words MINIMUM): I would benefit the community because I am always online and willing to help new players. I can be playful but strict when need to be. I benefit the community because I know how to make a good community you need trust and teamwork. I have those qualities as I am part of the EventTeam. I can be really helpful to newer players that join the server and to help players see what this server is really all about. I would also really benefit the community because I spend my time on this server talking to new people to make new friends and see what people are really interested in.

Why we should accept you (100 words MINIMUM): You should accept me because I am always active willing to help. I don’t like having beef with players or staff members because we are part of a big community and I would like to keep it that way, I am always on Pokeverse I am a person who everyone can talk to. I am a person who loves to play around and get strict or do what I have to do when needed. I am a person who people can rely on. I can always help when help is needed. I may be young, I am one year younger than the minimum age but I am mature. I don’t like when people make jokes about immature or rude things or inappropriate topics.

Please give us an essay of the way our community works, a brief history of our server, and your knowledge of running a Minecraft server (300 words MINIMUM):

I know that this server was founded by Shmeeb in 2015 and he divided them into 5 different servers. Those 5 servers where Pokedash, Pokeverse, Pokelegend, Pokeclub and Pokebrawl. The server resets so players that have finished can re-grind the game to finish the game again. When the server resets when this happens the economy resets with it so players can start off at the same level and everyone can have fun and grind again to get farther in the game. Players can get the chance to meet new people and make new friends. The server also includes fun mini-games so players can have fun playing games not just catching pokemon. The mini-games we see are, aircore, parkour, spleef, Color party, Knockout and so many more events that staff will host so players also have fun in the server. The servers also have shops so players can buy things to help them in-game. They can buy ranks, Pokemon and more items. This server is child friendly we don’t accept inappropriate jokes or phrases. The server is worth putting time and effort into it because every day you meet some-one new and it can make a big impact on who you meet. When it comes to running a server I really don’t know much I just know that abusing powers won’t help you in the long run. I don’t want to be seen as childish because of my age I am mature for my age. I always try to show people I am mature enough to understand and help people when needed. Other then that this server runs on what players like to see this server hosts weekly events so players can see what other players contribute to the server so players can help make stuff for the server for example the last weekly event we had musical chairs got so many good feedback and it turned into a daily event because of players who play with us that also makes players day better then it is. This is a server where everyone can have fun with one another do challenges with each other take each other on in gym battles and the elite 4. Players can learn new things. For example I learned on how to battle and whats a smart play and what not to do. This server will always have a player that will help you in any way that they can including me I will gladly help new players in any way I can. This server has many things a player can do if they get bored for example they can do spawn signhunt and spawn present hunt. They also have gym present hunt.

With this all being said, thank you for taking the time of your day to read this it means a lot to me hope you have a great day -EventCosmog :)

NyaaImaKitty

Am Bean
Staff member
Admin
Jul 25, 2018
Hey there thanks for taking the time to apply! Being staff is a big responsibility and it requires a lot of patience when working with people. While you had your application up you weren’t the most patient asking about your app and mentioning it to multiple staff. We as a staff team all watch each and every applicant to see if we feel that they are ready and for this reason your application is being denied this time. Your maturity and patience needs some work, once you feel like you have improved in this feel free to reapply! Thank you again for your time - denied