Minecraft IGN:EventCosmog

Location and timezone: Cicero Illinois Central Standard Time

Age (age 14 minimum): 13

Interests: Pixelmon,Pokemon, PS4, and tik tok

How much in-game play time do you have (type /ru check)? 10 days 19 hours

Do you have a mic (yes/no): Yes

Are you an active user of Discord (yes/no)? Yes

Referrers (people that suggested you become a helper): N/A

How you could benefit the community (100 words MINIMUM): I would benefit the community because I am always online and willing to help new players. I can be playful but strict when need to be. I benefit the community because I know how to make a good community you need trust and teamwork. I have those qualities as I am part of the EventTeam. I can be really helpful to newer players that join the server and to help players see what this server is really all about. I would also really benefit the community because I spend my time on this server talking to new people to make new friends and see what people are really interested in.

Why we should accept you (100 words MINIMUM): You should accept me because I am always active willing to help. I don’t like having beef with players or staff members because we are part of a big community and I would like to keep it that way, I am always on Pokeverse I am a person who everyone can talk to. I am a person who loves to play around and get strict or do what I have to do when needed. I am a person who people can rely on. I can always help when help is needed. I may be young, I am one year younger than the minimum age but I am mature. I don’t like when people make jokes about immature or rude things or inappropriate topics.

Please give us an essay of the way our community works, a brief history of our server, and your knowledge of running a Minecraft server (300 words MINIMUM):

I know that this server started in 2015 by the owner Shmeeb. The owner Shmeeb put the pokemon kingdom into 5 separate servers/ Pokeclub,Pokebrawl,Pokeverse,Pokedash and Pokelegends. Each server has their own staff members like Pokeverse. The servers get restarted every once in a while so players who had grinded the game can re-grind have fun. The game has mechanics to help keep players on their feet. For example we have minigames that staff host for example we have aircore it's a vertical parkour. We also have color party which is also known as color shuffle. There are many more minigames that staff try to keep in rotation. Not just that we also have weekly minigames that the staff team comes up with to make sure players have fun. Some mechanics that this server has is to buy Pokemon which is from ./gts. You can sell Pokemon to get money by doing ./sts or gts add. Gts is a place where people buy and sell pokemon. The /sts command or sell to server command is where you can sell your Pokemon to the server like it states. If you sts it looks at whether its shiny, ivs and HA (Hidden Ability). Then we have the /vote command where we can vote for the server and get crate keys to open for free loot. It also helps get down the voteparty counter. What's the voteparty. When it gets down to 0 a random legendary will spawn on a random player and that player has the opportunity to catch it. Now if we move to the website. /website it will take us to the main page where we can go to the forums to try out for staff, gym leader and many things. Another option is the store. In the store you can buy stuff to help you in the game or you can buy ranks. If you donate money you help the dp (drop party). It gets hosted when staff members can do it. Drop parties are when staff drop random items for players to help them in the game. These items are anything from the game. -Thank you for reading this application, hope you have a great day.

NyaaImaKitty

Am Bean
Staff member
Admin
Jul 25, 2018
Hai thank you for applying however you're not active enough on the server for our standards therefore your application is going to be denied you can apply again in 2 weeks - denied