Staff member
Helper
Jun 4, 2019
California
Minecraft IGN: Essayy
Discord username (ex: Shmeeb#4352): Essayy#2238
Location and timezone: California PST
Age (age 12 minimum): 15
How much in-game play time do you have (type /ru check - minimum 24 hours required): 8 and 1/2 days
Are you an active user of Discord (yes/no): Yes
What Elite Four position are you applying for: Fairy
Have you ever been banned/jailed (yes/no) (if yes, why): Nope
Why should we choose you to be an Elite Four Leader? (200 words MINIMUM):

I would make an excellent member of the Elite Four for many different reasons. First of all, I am a very experienced battler and have been playing Pokemon for around 9 years now. I have played competitively for 2 of those years and I am commissioning a draft league with many notable battlers on PokeVerse. I am a gym leader of the psychic gym and I have been a leader of multiple gyms on a past map which proves I can handle the position. PokeVerse is unlike anything that I have been apart of before, the community here is amazing and I do all I can to be positive and when on the server itself being helpful which I believe are qualities that an Elite Four member should have. The second that I log onto PokeVerse I turn off anything that may be bothering me to be negative towards other players as I have a responsibility to keep things positive and friendly. Now for the team, I have went over this team with Scarelijn and Dancoco. These are two notable players as both of them were omni leaders and one of them a champion of the previous map. Scare and I went over the team and we both agreed Fairy's weaknesses were covered well and that this team is not one to be taken lightly. I believe that I am ready for Elite Four and I believe I can give challengers who worked so hard to get all the badges one last challenge before they get the opportunity to fight the champion.

Reactions: MrJxmes

Evo01

The Silver King
Staff member
SeniorMod
Oct 2, 2018
United Kingdom
myanimelist.net
Thank you for showing an interest in our E4 gyms. At this moment in time, we don’t require E4 leaders, as we are working towards having a leader (other then myself) in each gym. Once this has happened, we’ll consider E4 applicants.