Status
Not open for further replies.

Haken57

Mar 29, 2019
Minecraft IGN:Haken57
Discord username (ex: Shmeeb#4352):Haken57#1892
Location and timezone:Melbourne,Australia.Timezone: GMT
Age (age 12 minimum):15
How much in-game play time do you have (type /ru check - minimum 24 hours required) 24hrs and 40 mins
Are you an active user of Discord (yes/no) Yes
What gym are you applying for: Electric
Have you ever been banned/jailed (yes/no) (if yes, why)No
What Pokemon are you planning on using, and what level are they? Lanturn lvl 40 Emolga lvl 40 Raichu lvl 40
Why should we choose you to be a gym leader (100 words MINIMUM) I'm pretty active on the server I'm a competent trainer and I'm willing to re-do my whole team if there is a problem and I strive to make it as challenging and fun for trainers to fight and beat me i'm also friendly and willing to go through the rules with trainers if need be and teach them what to do in the process, I'm also very invested into this server and really enjoy playing on it and would really love the opportunity to be a gym leader.I will also actively ask if anyone is interested in battling me whenever I get the chance to insure as many trainers have a shot at getting the gym badge.

Haken57

Mar 29, 2019
My bad I don't know how I got my timezone wrong its AEDT (Australian Eastern Daylight Time)

Everburnelf

Jan 19, 2019
The Netherlands
Not Recommended To 'actively ask' about challenging you gym. But maybe do it (if you get accepted, GL btw) just before you leave so they can challenge you before you actually leave.

Reactions: Heckks

gamefish32

GameIsBetter
Staff member
SeniorMod
Aug 16, 2015
You have been inactive lately, please reapply when this is improved.

Status
Not open for further replies.