Have you read and understood the terms above (yes/no):
Yes!
Minecraft IGN:
Eddie_Nygma
Location and timezone:
United States, PDT
Age (age 14 minimum):
Interests:
I like playing Minecraft, cooking, playing a few other video games, music, redstone, reading, and writing.
How much in-game play time do you have (type /ru check)?
7 days, 5 hours and 50 minutes as of writing this application.
Do you have a mic (yes/no):
Yes
Are you an active user of Discord (yes/no)?
Yes
Referrers (people that suggested you become a helper): Svonze
How you could benefit the community (100 words MINIMUM):

I believe that I could benefit this community by helping newer players land on their feet and by helping staff in any way they might find me to be useful. I think I could also help by helping players understand the elements of this server they might not be familiar with or that might be new to them, and help them avoid making mistakes. I hope to be able to assist to making the conversation and gameplay on this server fun and inviting to everyone who plays on it. It's important that new players and veterans feel like their problems are being taken seriously and that someone cares about them having a good time and I hope to facilitate just that.

Why we should accept you (100 words MINIMUM):

I think I should be accepted because I am an active member of this server, and I have a keen interest in this server being fun and fair for everyone online. I have a lot of fun building things and have a pretty good knowledge of redstone so I could help players having a hard time with either of those things, especially redstone, still build what they want without breaking server rules, or at least to understand said rules when they don't understand them already. Also I am a fairly patient person from my experience working in the food industry, where things are very fast past and there are often difficult people.

Please give us an essay of the way our community works, a brief history of our server, and your knowledge of running a Minecraft server (300 words MINIMUM):

What I know about the server history is that it originally was only one server started in 2015, started by Shmeeb. It later split into the servers we have today, PokeVerse, PokeClub, PokeDash, PokeLegends, and PokeBrawl. The economy is for the most part, run by the players and monitored by the staff, who enforce the rules kept in place to prevent the economy from breaking. The rules are there to keep the gameplay fair and balanced for as many people as possible and to make sure everyone can have fun.
Players and staff can interact in everyday gameplay and in special events hosted by staff members. The servers also host their own gyms, which players can become leaders of.
It seems to me like the members of the server seem to be pretty familiar with each other, and that's something I really love about this community. I like that a lot of us know each other and I want to help facilitate more of that for everyone, not just the more experienced players who have been around longer. I personally have never run a Minecraft server, and this would be a new experience for me, but I hope to learn a lot from this and grow as a player and a person. I am a quick learner and I am very willing to be taught anything I might need to know. I love playing on this server and playing with people I know and consider my friends.
A good server like this is hard to come by, with an active community that's pretty friendly, and staff that is active and generally pretty kind and helpful. That's why I hope to join staff because I want to facilitate that kind of environment, and have a little fun in the process. Because at the end of the day that's what this is all about, it's about the players getting together and all having a good time on the server.