early entrance to my seat (Electric gym)

Helios

Helpful Ditto
Sep 24, 2019
Australia
Minecraft IGN:Heliosssss

Discord username (ex: Shmeeb#4352):Helios#9094

Location and timezone:aest upsidedown land

Age (age 12 minimum):15

How much in-game play time do you have (type /playtime - minimum 24 hours required)?29d 11h

Are you an active user of Discord (yes/no)?yes

What gym are you applying for:electric

Have you ever been banned/jailed (yes/no) (if yes, why)?na

What Pokemon are you planning on using, and what level are they?

Tapu koko

Alolan raichu

Galvantula

All level 50

List your Pokemon's IVs/EVs (type /ivs and /evs in-game to check these):

All 100% ev ivs

252 special attack 252 speed 4 hp

Why should we choose you to be a gym leader (100 words MINIMUM):

Because cheese said ditto statue in e4 champ room so thats why im applying for some gyms so i come back to be a gym leader in the free time i have atm which is isnt much but is enough to be able to provide a bit of options for players in my time zone.I currently have nothing going on for exams rn in school so i will have the next 3-4 weeks free to play around and mess around then 5 exams in the first two week back so i will be less active at that time but after that i will be full ready to play again (after i defeat the gyms on every other server) u should accept me because im dank

Attachments

TheMainManCarfan

May 19, 2020
HELIOSSSS IS BACK???

POGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Win!!!!