cqmera's E4 water//psychic app

flqmeyy

Jan 9, 2020
Minecraft IGN: cqmera
Discord username (ex: Shmeeb#4352): cqmera#8702
Location and timezone: Hong Kong, GMT +8
Age (age 12 minimum): 15
How much in-game play time do you have (type /playtime - minimum 24 hours required): 10d 15h 22m
Are you an active user of Discord (yes/no): yes
What Elite Four position are you applying for: water//psychic
Have you ever been banned/jailed (yes/no) (if yes, why): yes, but i am better now
Why should we choose you to be an Elite Four Leader? (200 words MINIMUM):
i strongly believe that you should choose me as elite four leader of the water and psychic type gym because of my strong understanding of both the types and my vast knowledge in pokemon battling. i am able to create a team that is both balanced well offensively and defensively, all the while creating a challenging battle opportunity to challengers that wish to earn the e4 water/psychic badge. Last map I was selected as one of the omni-leaders on the server, which alone is enough proof that i have the quality and battle experience as a gymleader to take on the position of water//psychic e4 leader as it provides me with many challenger battles for my normal gyms and situations on how to deal with challengers and common problems they might have and bring to e4 gyms.
I think a e4 leader should be able to make a challenger think hard about their teams before challenging the e4 type/in order to beat a e4 type as e4 is meant to be a big challenge leading up to champion battle after other e4 battles with strong leaders. i believe my team and i is fit for the role of e4 water//psychic as it makes challengers rethink their teams and rebuild accordingly in order to beat my strategy.

BoostedGear

Welsh Dragon
Staff member
Admin
Aug 6, 2019
Due to recent events your application is being denied, please contact me as soon as you are able to.