Celebio's helper application

Celebio

Sep 14, 2019
Finland
Have you read and understood the terms above (yes/no): I have and I completely agree with them.
Minecraft IGN: Celebio
Location and timezone: Finland, UTC+2
Age (age 14 minimum): 17
Interests: Gaming, anime, computer technology and English grammar.
How much in-game play time do you have (type /ru check)? 7 days, 14 hours
Do you have a mic (yes/no): Yes
Are you an active user of Discord (yes/no)? Yes
Referrers (people that suggested you become a helper): Diaruga_

How you could benefit the community (100 words MINIMUM):

I have experience because I have been a staff member on other communities. Most of my job has been to deal with rule breakers who would go out of their way to break the rules, harass players and from time to time, scam other players. I also have helped new players to get started upon entering the servers and help them be-friend others so they can have a good time. Also, I have never held a grudge with any of my colleagues and always have helped them out when they were in trouble or were in need of anything. So I believe I can benefit the community in plenty of ways possible.

Why we should accept you (100 words MINIMUM):

I am an active member of Pokeverse. In the beginning I did cause a few troubles but from that I have learned from my mistakes. In these 180 hours of playtime I have played I have gotten familiar with the rules, the community and how things work in here. I am not applying for helper to get "power" but
rather because I would love to help newer players with any questions they may have about the server. Most of the times, when I am online I find myself running around with elytra finding shinies and unclaimed or nearly 60 day old bases, where I could grab some extra items. I usually spend 1-2 elytras each day
so I am basically doing nothing of interest. I could use that time instead of helping players, finding rulebreakers and other staff duties.

Please give us an essay of the way our community works, a brief history of our server, and your knowledge of running a Minecraft server (300 words MINIMUM):

History:

Pokeverse was created in 2015 by Shmeeb, who works hard to make the servers better and better. Even though Pokeverse has a good amount of players there are still new ones joining
every single day, thus I don't see the server dying out anytime soon. I've not been here that long though, so what goes to the history of the server, I really don't have the best knowledge of it.

Community:

Pokeverse has an extremely nice community with close to no toxicity at all. I can also see that there are rarely any unnecessary arguments. The staff team is extremely active being
online every day. There is almost always at least one member of staff online. Players can also suggest things on discord server, where other players can comment on them, either agree or disagree with them. Server staff are also hosting tons of events on daily basis with good rewards and these events indeed are quite popular. Overall a great community to play on.

My knowledge of running a Minecraft server:

Here is my experience. I have made one minecraft server with a friend of mine. I spent over 200 hours on the project, which no longer exists. I got extremely familiar with commands, plugins and how much work a minecraft server can take. I also found my fair share of X-Rayers and other cheaters, which helped me get familiar with how to detect these. What is normal and what in no way, shape or form is not.I have gotten used to the Pokeverse rules. I have spent my time learning the rules, which are now extremely clear to me. Now as a helper I wouldn't be running the server but I'd indeed assist it by helping with players having nice time without any toxicity or bullying also making sure that no player is using 3rd party softwares to gain unfair advantages.

Reactions: Diaruga