CalumEccy

Staff member
Helper
Sep 5, 2019
Have you read and understood the terms above (yes/no): yes
Minecraft IGN: CalumEccy
Location and timezone: England GMT
Age (age 14 minimum): 18
Interests: Football, playing games and life i guess. Oh, and mingling.
How much in-game play time do you have (type /ru check)? 2 days 4 hours
Do you have a mic (yes/no): yes
Are you an active user of Discord (yes/no)? yes
Referrers (people that suggested you become a helper): BoostedGear, Quack, supae, Decoits, chesh, Gingie, puddle, naes, iTzGamma(pl),Exoticheese
How you could benefit the community (100 words MINIMUM):

I think i could benefit the community in a good way because i have good experience as a staff member on another servers and have good knowledge about how to handle all types of situations and this would help the community because other than that i believe i am a very nice and approachable person to come to if any issues need to be solved in the server whether if its personal or just a general problem i will always go out of my way to help anyone also i would say im active enough to be around the community at all times on weekends so i get to know most players in different timezone's

Why we should accept you (100 words MINIMUM):

I think you should accept me because i have a lot of staff experience on this network as i was staff in the past on one of the other servers i was staff a collective of 1 and a half years on that server so i think i have enough experience with the network overall so i know how things work and how the staff roles work aswell i aslo would say i have enough experience with the new permissions of this role,
also i am very friendly with all players even if they are not nice to me i will respect everyone's opinions and acknowledge that if they do something wrong on the server they should be given the correct punishment to the thing that they have done

Please give us an essay of the way our community works, a brief history of our server, and your knowledge of running a Minecraft server (300 words MINIMUM):

First of all my knowledge of running a minecraft server is about when i was an admin for one of the other pixelmon + servers this is where i have staffed the most throughout my staff experience this helped me learn how running a minecraft server works and how much effort it really needs you to put into it this is mostly why i became to like pokeverse because of its friendly faces in the staff team such as the admins NyaaImaKitty and Hugamouse and senior mods like decoits and Gingie all of thees people made me feel very welcome when i started playing Pokeverse not too long ago.
players are also very friendly and nice to me wherever i say anything in chat or if im in a general call in the Discord i would get on with everybody when thees situations happen because the community on pokeverse is generally quite chill to be apart of,
when i first started becoming more quaint with the pokeverse community a while ago a lot of the older staff such as NyanCats and WhiteWolf.
This servers community Works in different ways the people and staff are very friendly at all times they are always looking out for a persons best interest and always helping, The players are always helpful too this makes the community a very easy and full of joy to be apart of even though i have only recently started playing on pokeverse full time i have been welcomed right in by staff and players and this is proof that people in the pokeverse community are very kind to me i feel like my experience in communities like this is alot because even when i am not staff i will always try to help people in need throughout the community even if i didnt have the title because i persoonally think i am a very approachable person to talk to.

Thank you for taking the time to look at my application - Calum ( sorry for the grammar im big bad )