Bug Gym Application :D

Pifessional

Sep 6, 2020
Minecraft IGN: Pifessional
Discord username (ex: Shmeeb#4352): Pi#8976
Location and timezone: Australia, timezone is AEST
Age (age 12 minimum): I am 17
How much in-game play time do you have (type /playtime - minimum 24 hours required)? 4 days 19 hours 6 mins
Are you an active user of Discord (yes/no)? Yes
What gym are you applying for: Bug
Have you ever been banned/jailed (yes/no) (if yes, why)? No
What Pokemon are you planning on using, and what level are they? Crustle lvl 100, beedrill lvl 100, araquanid lvl 100
List your Pokemon's IVs/EVs (type /ivs and /evs in-game to check these):
Crustle Ivs: 31/31/31/31/31/31 Evs: 252 attack 252 speed 4 defence
Araquanid Ivs: 31/31/31/18/31/31 Evs: 252 hp 252 attack 4 defence
Beedrill Ivs: 31/31/31/31/31/31 Evs: 252 attack 252 speed 4 defence
Why should we choose you to be a gym leader (100 words MINIMUM): Although still relatively new to this server, I have already become gym leaders of two gyms. After becoming the gym leader, I have realised that it is the gym leaders "job" to be able to not only help other players improve when they battle you, but also allow them to have fun. A gym leader also should have good sportsmanship. No matter how hard you dominate other players, or how hard you lose to players, you always say "gg". Although I would say I am still inexperienced, however after being gym leader for a little bit I decided that I wanted to continue to challenge other players, allowing them to be able to not only challenge themselves, but also have fun. Being able to provide this requires to the gym leader to be good at battling to some extent. Like I have said before I normally play OU, so the team I have created is a bit out of my comfort zone. However it is the thrill of challenges that makes me want to continue striving for being the gym leader of other gyms. Being gym leader has helped me "grow" as a person, and I hope to continue growing, hence I request that the Pokeverse team gives me the privilege to be the bug type gym leader.
Thanks for reading as always.