Bluebree's Helper Application

BlueBree

Dec 15, 2017
Have you read and understood the terms above (yes/no): Yes
Minecraft IGN: Bluebree
Location and timezone: Texas, USA. Central Timezone.
Age (age 14 minimum): 19
Interests: Writing, reading, video games.
How much in-game play time do you have (type /ru check)? 16 days 12 hours
Do you have a mic (yes/no): Yes
Are you an active user of Discord (yes/no)? Yes
Referrers (people that suggested you become a helper): N/A
How you could benefit the community (100 words MINIMUM): I consider myself to be an overly friendly person that offers a lot to anyone that joins. I want to be an open person that anyone can come to for help, no matter the problem. I'm easygoing, and able to listen to others when there are problems as well as work to solve things peacefully when things come to arguments and such. I dislike cursing and any kind of inappropriate words, and will make sure that people are informed of the rules before doing anything rash. I don't want anyone to get into serious trouble, but if it comes to that then that is what it comes to.

Why we should accept you (100 words MINIMUM): A lot of the community already comes to me for help when most staff aren't around/busy with questions on how things work. I answer as best as I can, since I have experience on how pokeverse works from a year ago, as well as how it works now. I was around a year ago and still remember the details of the server from then, and I have since learnt of the new changes since the reset as well. I am ready and willing to take on the challenge of helping with Pokeverse. I also want to be able to make others feel at home on Pokeverse; I want them to know their problems are heard, and to just have fun on here. I want them to feel welcome.

Please give us an essay of the way our community works, a brief history of our server, and your knowledge of running a Minecraft server (300 words MINIMUM):

Pokeverse is a family-friendly server that was first made in 2014, based around the hit video game Pokemon. It uses the modpack Pokemon Reforged, and has gen 1-7 included (Excluding meltan and melmetal). Swearing, vulgar statements, bullying, harassment of any type, x-ray, and griefing is all forbidden on this server, and will be punished in a variety of different ways. The server is popular, averaging around 40-60 people online a day, all of them being extremely friendly and helpful people, making the server a fun and happy community to be apart of.

The Server owner, and admins to helpers all work very hard to keep the server afloat, with all of them checking in almost daily to take care of things. NyaaImAKitty, and ZerefDragneel_ are the admins of the server, who keep it running while the owner, Shmeeb, is preoccupied with other things. The senior mods are the next ladder down, they work under the admins and do their best to keep their eyes on the mods and helpers and help them out if they're having any trouble, as well as unclaiming anything, or breaking pokeloots and helping out the community, just as the admins do, so the admins have more time to focus on the server.

Mods and helpers are more community based, actually interacting with the community and answering questions. These are the ones seen most often, as theres more of them than the others. Everyone plays a vital role in the server, and these people are an important part.

While I don't have any knowledge running a minecraft server, I have run many discord servers and know how to uphold rules and have a gentle touch but firm fist when it's needed. Despite my lack of knowledge on running a server, I sincerely hope you'll still think about accepting me as a helper. Thank you for taking the time to read my application, and thank you for this opportunity.