BlackMamba_97's E4 Champion Application

Black_Mamba_97

Jun 4, 2019
Minecraft IGN: BlackMamba_97
Discord username (ex: Shmeeb#4352): BlackMamba97#4174
Location and timezone: Italy, CEST
Age (age 12 minimum): 22
How much in-game play time do you have (type /ru check - minimum 24 hours required): 30d 1h in total, this map 6d and 17h ( 5.80% afk).
Are you an active user of Discord (yes/no): yes
What Elite Four position are you applying for: Champion
Have you ever been banned/jailed (yes/no) (if yes, why): No
Why should we choose you to be an Elite Four Leader? (200 words MINIMUM):

Hello everybody! I would like to be considered for the E4 champion position of this new map because my goal, since the beginning of my adventure, was to become a E4 Champion. I fully understand the responsibility that this position have, as a battler and as an inspiration role for all the new and old players.
I am pretty confident with my team that i made in 1 years of Pixelmon ( recreated after the reset) and showdown Uber.
I can be trusted to cover this position as i was a gym leader of different types before and after the reset.
I learned not to take it too seriously after a defeat, it's just a game and a lost match will always happen in our adventure in Pixelmon word, so every lost should be taken as a reference for improvement.
Lastly, but still important, my activity is highly increased in the last months so i am pretty sure to cover many timezone.
Thank you for every person that will spend times to read my application, i really appreciate to be part of this community and i am happy to share pleasant moments with all of you, Thank you so much!

BlackMamba_97.

BoostedGear

Welsh Dragon
Staff member
Admin
Aug 6, 2019
Thank You, for taking the time to apply for the Champion Position and I'm sorry for the delay in regarding a decision on your app. Over the time your app has been posted we have been informed of a couple of instances (past and present) that have shown characteristics not fit for the Champion role. Due to this your app will be getting denied. Should you wish to still pursue the Champion position you may reapply in two weeks. Feel Free to message me on Discord.