Jun 2, 2019
What server did this take place on (eg. the server, discord, etc.): Poke-verse
Type of appeal (eg. ban, jail, mute, etc.): Perm ban
Minecraft IGN: Susuke_Uchiha
Punishment reason: Alt Abuse
Who issued the punishment (if known): MrJxmes
Date/time punishment was issued: a Couple months ago
Why you think we should lift the punishment for you:
I Had alt abused multiple times and I know that this punishment was totally my fault. I had spent money on the server because I supported the server but had used alts to give myself a unfair advantage. I know that it was wrong and that I should not have done that in the first place and would not commit this offence again and for that reason I got rid of my alts entirely and will follow the rules to the best of my ability. I am sorry to MrJxmes to deal with me more than one time and wish that he forgave me for my actions. I hope you have a wonderful day if you are reading this and would have the best time when playing poke-verse.

Sayōnara
From Susuke_Uchiha

Last edited:

Loorix

Absent minded.
Staff member
SeniorMod
Dec 18, 2017
Hi Susuke_Uchiha and thanks for writing us! It has been a long time and MrJxmes is no longer a staff member, so i will manage this appeal for you.

Before answering to this appeal, i received a lot of information about this whole situation, a situation which a person should avoid making mistakes after the first ban (which unfortunately you haven't done). All of this leads me to think that you fully hadn't learned your lesson in order to reflect on your mistakes, but now a couple of months have passed.

As i'm the one who has to decide on this situation, i decided to give you one LAST chance to be part of our community.

Please, be sure you have read our rules that you can easily find by clicking here and please be more aware of your actions because this is the last chance that me and the whole staff team will give you.

I hope you deeply have reflected on your mistakes (as you have made many) and I hope you can have fun in our community once again without any form of cheat or illegality.

You will be unbanned in 5 days with the promise that you will not make these mistakes again as there won't be a next time. Accepted.

~ Loorix