Feb 7, 2020
What server did this take place on (eg. the server, discord, etc.):pokeverse
Type of appeal (eg. ban, jail, mute, etc.):jail
Minecraft IGN:SSM03
Punishment reason:touch dexing
Who issued the punishment (if known):grant
Date/time punishment was issued:5.3.20 2:55
Why you think we should lift the punishment for you:
ight so the thing is, me and my friend anubis r in jail for this same trade, what happend is that i have a bought rank so i can change pokemons name color and my friend anubis doesnt have a bought rank so he cant color their names, i traded him two of his pokemon to change the color of thyre names and gave back which set off the touch dexing alert, i dont understand why i should be jailed for helping friend out wiht something that is completely just for beauty. thx for ur time.

grant1878

Cowboy
Staff member
Helper
Mar 8, 2019
Howdy

Thank you for taking the time to appeal

"Dex touching" (receiving or offering ANY assistance towards /dex) as stated in the /rules, is not allowed. You received a 12 hour jail due to breaking this rule.

Although what you did was to help a friend get colored pokemon, the result of this was still helping each other with dex, whether it be intentional or unintentional. In addition, as stated in the rules, "Donors may not use perks without cooldowns on other players". /pokecolor does not have a cooldown and thus using it on your friends even if it was just to help them get colored names is also not allowed. Although, I can see how you thought that just helping a friend get colored pokemon names would be fine but regardless of the intentions, it still resulted in assisting with another players' dex which is not allowed. However, due handling the jail and appeal process very well I will be accepting this appeal and lowering the time.

For the reasons stated above, I will be accepting this appeal and reducing the jail time by 2 hours.

Make sure to read the rules posted here before continuing to play.

Appeal Accepted