Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

tobiasdan

Feb 12, 2020
Apologies for the first one. Like i said i'm still very new 😅.
What server did this take place on (eg. the server, discord, etc.): Poke verse
Type of appeal (eg. ban, jail, mute, etc.): jail
Minecraft IGN: Supreme_Skyguy
Punishment reason: for making an afk fountain
Who issued the punishment (if known): didn't have time to see who it was
Date/time punishment was issued: today
Why you think we should lift the punishment for you: Well i have a fountain just like this one on poke legends and no one makes a problem out of it. I just made it to wait for my crops to grow while i eat or work. So i don't understand why its a reason to go to jail. I'm just trying to play the game and earn some money. I find it odd that its allowed on poke legends but not on poke verse. If you ask me that's not a good choice. People will rather go on poke legends because of there being less rules. But i'm sure you all have your reasons for these rules. Still i think its uncalled for. Thank you for your time.

D

Deleted member 3466

Hello, thank you for appealing ^.^!
The reason why AFK machines are not allowed is that they bypass the /ru check plugin. This plugin gives you regular at 12hours and veteran at 12days of playtime, both give a shiny key, rank, and veteran gives access to some donator warps.
Pokelegends also does not allow anything that bypasses the AFK kick plugin as stated in their rules, both pokelegends and pokeverse are part of the same network so most rules apply to both servers.
After talking to a staff member on pl I was told that you were a regular player there so Id assumes you would know the network.
In any case, you can find the rules to pl and pv over here:
I'll be reducing your jail sentence by 6 hours as you've been polite and understanding.
Thank you for your time and patience ~Svonze

Status
Not open for further replies.