Appeal ImTheInternet

ImTheInternet

Mar 20, 2019
What server did this take place on (eg. the server, discord, etc.): PokeVerse Minecraft server
Type of appeal (eg. ban, jail, mute, etc.): Ban
Minecraft IGN: ImTheInternet
Punishment reason: Toxicity isnt allowed on our server.
Who issued the punishment (if known): Sky
Date/time punishment was issued: Idk
Why you think we should lift the punishment for you: It was a while ago and i want to play again while behaving better.

Attachments

ImTheInternet

Mar 20, 2019
I've just looked back on my older appeals and listened to the advise to read the rules. So if i get a second chance i will follow them.

Loorix

Absent minded.
Staff member
SeniorMod
Dec 18, 2017
Hi ImTheInternet and thanks for writing us!

It has been almost 1 year since your first appeal and Sky_Da_Orchid is no longer a member of the staff, so I will manage the appeal you have written.

Being toxic on the server is never a good thing, both for the other players around you and for the staff who are forced to punish. A year has passed but i'm quite convinced that you have read (i hope quite accurately) our rules, but in any case i invite you to see them by clicking here, because new rules have been inserted since your last log in on our server .

However, I've decided to accept your appeal with the promise that this will never happen again as this will be your last chance to join our community! I hope you have changed your behavior and I wish you to have fun in our community once again!

You will be unbanned today so you can start playing again, have fun and be more aware of your actions! Accepted.

Thanks again,

~ Loorix