_xX_Dragon_Xx_'s Dragon Gym Aplication

Jun 10, 2020
Minecraft IGN:xX_Dragon_Xx
Discord username (ex: Shmeeb#4352):Mr. Mid Sneeze Man#4482
Location and timezone:Toronto Ontario Eastern Standard Time
Age (age 12 minimum):13
How much in-game play time do you have (type /playtime - minimum 24 hours required)? 6 days 2h as of 1:22 PM June 16th
Are you an active user of Discord (yes/no)?Yes
What gym are you applying for:Dragon Gym
Have you ever been banned/jailed (yes/no) (if yes, why)?No, but i was muted once for bypass(I said gay in chat using multiple msgs)
What Pokemon are you planning on using, and what level are they? Garchomp (lvl50), Hydreigon (currently lvl1 deino and has bad ivs, will need to iv train), Salamence (lvl43)
List your Pokemon's IVs/EVs (type /ivs and /evs in-game to check these):Listed in files
Why should we choose you to be a gym leader (100 words MINIMUM):
I am a player who loves this server so much, and I want to donate(but I can't (parents). I truly feel that with some training, I can be an amazing gym leader. I have been making more money, and will continue to make money using my HA Froakies and I will use that money for enhancing my gym. I want to be the best, and I feel that I can get better at battling though doing this. I want to apply for the dragon gym because I think dragons are amazing, and I think dragon types are interesting. They are only strong against their own type and I think that will make for very interesting battles. Also, my name is xX_Dragon_Xx, so It feels like I would fit into the gym.
Thank you for concidering me, and have a good day :)

Attachments