6 hour ban?

momspagooter

Feb 7, 2020
What server did this take place on : pokeverse

Type of appeal : jail

Minecraft IGN: momspagooter

Punishment reason: I said isis on a sign and I guess that wasn't pg.

Who issued the punishment : Quack

Date/time punishment was issued: 2/13/20 roughly 4:45?

Why you think we should lift the punishment for you: I think I wasn't out of line in placing a sign on my property where no one can see it, and where it isn't causing trouble. the person who banned me was being pretentious and trying to intimidate my friends. he never gave me a flat out warning either, which he gave other people before which isn't fair to me in the slightest. even though I was outside the house I wasn't even trusted in, I didn't see what he was warning them about. so no, he didn't give me an actual warning. Also i think it should've been more clear in the rules that im not allowed to mention isis. I don't get why it isn't pg to mention the worlds issues, so clearly its not common sense to think its pg.

tldr: its not fair to jail me for 6 hours for something I didn't get a warning for and that isn't explicitly clear in the rules.

quackerg123

Am Duck
Staff member
SeniorMod
Aug 4, 2018
a pond somewhere
Hello and thank you for taking the time to appeal. First off, you were jailed and not banned. Now that that's out of the way I get a bit more questions than answers from your appeal. You said that you were outside the house and were "not trusted in" but you also said that the house was "my property" the house is either yours or it's not. Second off, this is a video game- we are all here to have fun, not to talk about the world's problems. Next, the warning I gave was to everyone in the area, and I took note of everyone who was in the area, and you were one of those people. I'm denying this appeal on account of your clear nonunderstanding of the rule but also the disrespect you have shown me in this appeal. Please take the time to read the rules during the rest of your jail time. Denied.