May 8, 2020
What server did this take place on:
Pokeverse
Type of appeal: Jail
Minecraft IGN: Amariii
Discord username: amarii#1246
Punishment reason: Giving a pokemon over 100k
Who issued the punishment: Loorix
Date/time punishment was issued: 7:20(ish)
Why you think we should lift the punishment for you: My irl friend (TheNobleDonut) was at my house today and wanted to try out my pc setup since he only has a laptop. He's a new player to the server and I should've thought about the things he might do on my account. He decided to try /pokegifting my Mewtwo to himself and I assumed it wouldn't work nor that he would do it, but to my surprise, he did (although I think he was surprised it went through aswell). He said he'd gift it back when he got home, but I was jailed before he had the chance.

I apologize for what happened; as an old member to this server, I should have realized what would've happened if the gift went through and I regret not taking the situation more seriously than I did.

Thank you for your time,
Amariii

Loorix

Absent minded.
Staff member
SeniorMod
Dec 18, 2017
Hi Amariii and thanks for writing us!

Unfortunately i couldn't answer to your appeal as for me it was 2-3 a.m and i was unable to give you a response. I'll accept the appeal as your jail is already expired, and please next time try to avoid making trades like these even if they are jokes, because what we see are just broken rules from players. Accepted.

~Loorix