rchester12's Helper Application

Discussion in 'Rejected' started by rchester12, Aug 25, 2018.

1. rchester12

rchester12 New Member

Minecraft IGN: rchester12

Location and timezone: Georgia, Eastern Time Zone

Age (age 14 minimum): 15 (10,01,02)

Interests: Music, Games, Photography

How much in-game play time do you have (type /ru check)? Exactly 48 hours as of sending this

Do you have a mic (yes/no): Yes

Are you an active user of Discord (yes/no)? Not at the moment but soon

Referrers (people that suggested you become a helper): None

How you could benefit the community (100 words MINIMUM):

I could benefit the community in multiple ways. One of the main ways is that I love to help people and I always have, helping has just been a thing I have done even when I don't know i'm doing it. I have a long history with both Minecraft (first started playing 8 years ago) and Pokemon ( first got into it 8 years ago as well) and I think that my knowledge on both of the subjects could allow my to be able to help others almost as soon as they ask the question. I have been very friendly to people (Saying welcome and welcome back to people) and always try to be as nice as I can. I could also spread the word about the server if my friends ever wanted to play. So I think that can be a big help and would love to be an addition to the staff.

Why we should accept you (100 words MINIMUM):

I feel that I would be a great addition to the servers staff because of my Knowledge of Minecraft and Pokemon, My friendliness, and also my activity on the server. I'm on the server as much as I can (because of school). I have made many friends on the server both with new people and also staff members. I am a very helpful person and always have been. I feel that it is human nature to help people and that everyone should do it as much as possible. I have always loved being staff on on other Minecraft servers and since the ones I was a staff in got shut down I have been looking for a server to become in and this server is the one. I love this server and all the staff and I would be very grateful if I could become a staff member.

Please give us an essay of the way our community works, a brief history of our server, and your knowledge of running a Minecraft server (300 words MINIMUM):

For the time I have been playing on this server I can see that the community is full of helpful and really nice people. I have not been on the server for to long now but i know that I would love to become part of it and the community. I see that the community is based on helping people. The server started in March of 2015 created by Shmeed and has undergone many staff transfers, server resets, and many new players to be where it is to this day. I have been a staff on multiple different servers both vanilla, and modded. The modded packs I have been a staff for servers are Pixelmon, Void craft 2, and The Yog Box 2. I have been a moderator on my friends server multiple times due to the server being shut down and I have also owned a server my self for a little while. The server was a hardcore survival server and highly encouraged PVP and that server was open for a little while but I then had to shut it down due to a lack of staff and an abundance of players all misbehaving. After I shut down this server i then go on to moderate other Survival PVP servers and I enjoyed every moment of it. By the year 2017 I owned one server and had been a staff member on about 6 different Minecraft servers in my "Minecraft life time". The owners of the servers that I have been a staff of said that I was a great help and they would love to have me be staff again. I currently am not part of any other server aside from this one and would love to become part of this server. This s probably my favorite server that I have played (Modded) so far and I love the staff of this server and would love to be part of it. Thank you for taking the time to read my application.

2. firegecko115

firegecko115 Well-Known Member

good luck!

3. ForeverAva

ForeverAva AnGeL Staff Member Helper

gl Rchester!

4. Mousemonster

Mousemonster Well-Known Member

Good luck!

5. Hugamouse

Hugamouse Zman'sTheMurderer Staff Member Admin

We would love to see you interact more with the community and the staff team on the server. Please reapply once you feel you have shown us more of yourself!