Psychic Gym application

Discussion in 'Rejected' started by daantie, Jan 11, 2019 at 10:16 AM.

1. daantie

daantie New Member

Minecraft IGN:
    daantie
    Location and timezone:
    Netherlands CEST
    Age (age 12 minimum):
    How much in-game play time do you have (type /ru check - minimum 24 hours required)?
    24 hours
    Are you an active user of Discord (yes/no)?
    yes i am
    What gym are you applying for: Have you ever been banned/jailed (yes/no) (if yes, why)?
    no never
    What Pokemon are you planning on using, and what level are they?
    Mewtwo:70
    Gardevoir:70
    malmar:70
    Why should we choose you to be a gym leader (100 words MINIMUM):
    I think you should choose me as a gym leader because i have a lot of experience with pokemon battles. I'm always trying to help out everyone out if i can. I have had experience being a gym leader in another pixelmon server. I try to at least be on the server for longest time i can. i decided to become a psychic gym leader because i haven't seen any psychic gym leaders on for the time i have been in the server. I wont laugh or make fun of other people if they lose or win. its winter and there is no holiday so i have to go to school but when i am home from school i wil defenetly be atleast 1 to 2 hours online but mist of the time longer that 2 hours Thanks for reading my application, if don't get accepted i will understand.

2. SpasjeBasje

SpasjeBasje Member

Good luck daantie! You are new on the server and you are amazing at battling!

3. Woooooooolf

Woooooooolf Active Member

4. gamefish32

gamefish32 GameIsBetter Staff Member SeniorMod

You have been a bit inactive as of late, and we would like to see you play on the server a bit more before accepting you as a Gym Leader. Please reapply when you feel you have improved, and message me on Discord (gamefish32#3200) if you have any additional questions.

Denied