Pawn's Pokemon Service!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pawnboy1, May 13, 2018.

1. Pawnboy1

Pawnboy1 Well-Known Member

Hi Everyone!

I have been on this server for a long time and have seen many amazing players and trainers in battle.
    I myself, have been competitively battling for years now and this has helped me look at pokemon in a completely different way than I did as a child.
    Throughout the years of playing on pokeverse, I have constructed hundreds of pokemon to battle with on several teams, some more annoying than others :) . Shoutouts to Snorlax, Ursaring, Honchkrow, Regice, and all of my gym teams from the past!
    I have also made countless guides on how to breed and ev train, and have helped numerous players with their pokemon sets.

That being said, I want to once again start up a service that will benefit the entire community!

Pawn's Pokemon Service!

The service has three main parts to it, and I will go into detail for all of them: Breeding, Ev Training, and Advice.

IV Breeding:

First off is breeding, more specifically Individual Values Breeding (IV Breeding). This is the basis of every great pokemon that has ever been made. Making sure your pokemon have the maximum possible IV's in a stat that is beneficial to them is of utmost importance.

For those of you who don't know, there are 6 stats that can receive up to 31 IV's, HP, Attack, Defense, Special Attack, Special Defense, and Speed, making a total of 186. No stat is better than the others, and they all require different attention depending on the pokemon you are working with.

How it works:

It's pretty simple, all you have to do is ask for the pokemon that you want, and make any specific requests you have regarding ivs, egg moves, natures, etc. Then you just send me the pokemon you want to be bred and you're all ready to go!

Timing:

IV breeding is a game of luck sometimes, meaning I may have no control over an outcome and can be EXTREMELY unlucky. Needless to say, however, if I sign up for a job, it needs to be done. The breeding process should only take 1-3 days depending on how complex the pokemon is, especially if it has an egg move with more than one chain.

Pricing:

70%-79% ivs - 10k
    80%-89% ivs - 15k
    90%-99% ivs - 20k
    100% ivs - 25k
    31 in a particular stat - 2.5k
    Egg move with 1 chain - 5k
    Egg move with 2 chains - 10k
    Egg move with 3+ chains - 15k
    Specific nature - 5k

EV Training:

Second is EV Training, this is the next step in making your perfect pokemon to battle with. This is also where things start to get a little tricky with picking how you want your pokemon to play out. Since you only get a total of 510 evs to split around 6 stats, you have to choose wisely. Once you have chosen your stats, you can only go up to 252 in a particular stat, so must choose how you want to split your 510 between your necessary stats.

How it works:

This is very similar to the IV Breeding portion, you just send me a pokemon that you want to have EV trained and I will send it back to you with all the proper EV's. Or if you have already requested a pokemon be bred, I can do the EV training additionally with a discount!

Timing:

EV Training is a lot more controlled than IV Breeding, since there are specific things I need to do. The only factor of timing is when I have time. A lot of times I may be busy on the server, so I will have to set aside a particular time to EV train. So, it should take 1-2 days assuming that I don't have a backup with requests.

Pricing:

252 EV's - 10k
    510 EV's - 20k
    If you have just received breeding - 15% discount

Advice:

This last section of the pokemon service is more of an abstract one. I know there are some players out there that would like help on how to create their perfect pokemon. That is what this is here for, I will provide insight into how to create your pokemon, and what the best movesets, natures, EV spreads, and IVs are for it.

How it works:

Message me in game, on discord, or wherever you please, and I will reply to you with any help you need!

Timing:

I will try to respond as quickly as I can, which usually means within a few minutes on the server, or less than an hour on discord.

Pricing:

This is the best part of this section.

Advice - FREE!

Yup, I will give out advice free to anyone who needs it, just let me know!

Alright, I think that pretty much sums up Pawn's Pokemon Service!

If you have any question don't hesitate to comment below or msg me on discord or in-game, I am almost always available.

I hope to see some requests soon!

Thanks!
    Pawn

Hugamouse likes this.
  2. Pawnboy1

Quick note: 100% ivs price is now 30k!

3. spitfire490

spitfire490 Well-Known Member

ill probs be biggest buyer as of my luck being so bad

Pawnboy1 likes this.
  4. DarkVampy2017

DarkVampy2017 FirstFairyTailGuildMaster Staff Member Mod

>.> you're funny pawn. better not take away my business.

5. Pawnboy1

<3

MININGLORD5672 likes this.
  6. spitfire490

spitfire490 Well-Known Member

oi wat about me
    I'm offended

Pawnboy1 likes this.
  7. MININGLORD5672

MININGLORD5672 Your Boy Staff Member Helper

25k then for you to breed me a croagunk 90-99% with cross chop?

8. Pawnboy1

Sí señor

9. Pawnboy1

We still luv u

10. Zigswag00n

Zigswag00n Rude crude australian dude

are u able to get me a ha karrablast and a ha phantump