Looks Like It's Time For Mouse's Helper App

Discussion in 'Helper Applications' started by Mousemonster, Oct 5, 2018.

1. Mousemonster

Mousemonster Well-Known Member

Have you read and understood the terms above (yes/no): yes.

Minecraft IGN: mousemonster

Location and timezone: Canada PST

Age (age 14 minimum): 14

Interests: Baseball, Art, Skiing, Building, Soccer, and Biking

How much in-game play time do you have (type /ru check)? 17 days 4 hours

Do you have a mic (yes/no): yes

Are you an active user of Discord (yes/no)? yes

Referrers (people that suggested you become a helper): Lazi, Pak

How you could benefit the community:

I am a social person who loves to interact and do whatever I can to help out people in any way. Whenever I do anything to help someone on Pokeverse, I always try to help with the best of my ability. I am always there for anyone if they need help or just want to talk. I am a good leader and work well in teams, which I feel could prove invaluable to being fair and benevolent towards our community! I try to be on for a few hours each day while staying an active member of my community in real life. I love to say jokes and play around, always trying to make peoples lives a little happier.

Why we should accept you:

You should accept me because I am a friendly, intelligent and capable person. I am active on the server, forums, and discord. I have played on the server for a few years now, these last three years have really shaped me as a person. Pokeverse has taught me how to go out and do more in-game and in my community. I am capable of answering questions to the best of my ability and if I do not know how to answer it, work towards finding the best answer. I am an adept communicator and am confident in my ability to settle any disputes. I have a few past experiences that I feel would be helpful to have as a staff member. I have volunteered multiple times at various school events, these events included leading tours of the school, organizing activities as well as explaining different features and benefits of the school. I am a part of a program that bakes muffins and treats to hand out at various locations around my city to the homeless. My experience in social situations includes explaining things to parents and prospective students at my school, which helps make me more outgoing, I feel could translate well into my online interactions. Bringing with me relevant knowledge on how to handle different types of personalities. My volunteer work handing out baked goods to those less fortunate also shows that I am willing to put myself out of my comfort zone in order to try to improve the world around me.

Please give us an essay on the way our community works, a brief history of our server, and your knowledge of running a Minecraft server:

After being on this server for a few years, I feel like I have a good sense of how the server works. The Pokeverse community is one of camaraderie, sure it all begins with us playing a video game together, but just by looking in chat, you can see how people help each other, become friends and create memories, which, in my opinion shows how our community transcends that of a video game. Pokeverse is our family, we will always help each other out and include everyone no matter how new or old they are.

Pokeverse was made on March 27, 2015, by Shmeeb. Shmeeb also owns PokeDash, PokeClub, and PokeLegends. The current staff team includes; Our owner Shmeeb, the Admins, Hugamouse, Zman, and Pokerman. The SrMods include, Irauhl, Laranlior, and White_Wolf18, our mods are Nyan, Mavis, and Demonic. Pokeverse has had 3 resets, each reset bringing sweeping new changes to the benefit of all players. Pokeverse has six donor ranks; Challenger, Champion, Mythic, Master, Legendary and PokeMaster. As well as the non donor ranks; Trainer, Regular and Veteran. We currently have 18 gyms and Gym Leaders. Pokeverse averages about 25-40 players every day. Just a few days ago we have switched back, from Pokemon Generations to Pokemon Reforged.

I have been staff on a few Minecraft servers. Unfortunately, none have had more than 15 players and have all died. But they all were great learning experiences, all of which helped me to advance in commands, management and organization skills.

I have played Pixelmon since early 2013 and have strong grasp on how the mod works as well as the plugins that go along with it. As for personal skills that would help me run a Minecraft server, I actually can understand French and have basic knowledge of Spanish. I also can say hello and goodbye in Latin! ;)

In conclusion, I think that my background and skillsets have prepared me to be a successful contributing team member of Pokeverse. Thanks you for your time.

Sincerely,
    Mouse

2. Pak

Pak Well-Known Member

gl mousie!!!!! <3

3. Mousemonster

Thanks Pak Pak :D <3

Pak likes this.
  4. Lazi

Lazi Well-Known Member

ABOUT TIME
    Goodluck my favourite little mousie

5. Mousemonster

Thank you Monsieur Lazi

6. NyanCats911

NyanCats911 #oof4life Staff Member Mod

Good luck!

7. ForeverAva

ForeverAva Well-Known Member

gl Mouse!

8. Mousemonster

Thanks!

9. Itz_Your_Destiny

Itz_Your_Destiny Member Staff Member Helper

10. NoisyPenguin

NoisyPenguin Well-Known Member

good luck :)

11. Mousemonster

Thanks! :D

12. EnderGian

EnderGian Well-Known Member

GL MOOOOOSEEEEEEEEEEEE

13. Mousemonster

Thanks Ender!

14. ListenDown

ListenDown Member

Good luck!!!

15. CobaltTopaz

CobaltTopaz Active Member

Best of luck, Mouse!!! :D

16. gamefish32

gamefish32 GameIsBetter Staff Member Mod

Haha mouse!! Glad you finally submitted one. :)

17. Mousemonster

Thanks!