JakeCat's Appeal

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by JakeCat, Sep 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JakeCat

JakeCat AttackKitty

Hello Pokeverse. Yes, I have appealed before and all my points are valid. However, with new staff changes, I believe I should appeal for the last time.

I have appealed three times before:

What server did this take place on (eg. the server, teamspeak, etc.): Server
    Type of appeal (eg. ban, jail, mute, etc.): Permanent ban
    Minecraft IGN: JakeCat
    Date/time punishment was issued: many months ago
    Who issued the punishment (if known): Pokerman99. (on console)
    Punishment reason: Cussing, breaking rules + being a disturbance.
    Why you think we should lift the punishment for you:
    First and foremost i'm sincerely apologetic and repentant about my immature manner I acted in, it was disrespectful and ungracious, I was very overwhelmed with the situation and acted like I had the upper hand. I thought some staff where being impudent towards me but I now realise all they where trying to do was make me feel happy and included, but I treated them terribly in return.

I feel you should lift my punishment as i'd love to have a fresh start on the server hence the restart, a fresh wipe for everything i've done, even if i'm on a one strike out policy.

If you lift my punishment I promise to not spread drama at all, instead positivity, I hope you consider my appeal.

Sincerely, Jake. ,

What server did this take place on (eg. the server, teamspeak, etc.): The Server
    Type of appeal (eg. ban, jail, mute, etc.): Permanent Ban.
    Minecraft IGN: JakeCat.
    Date/time punishment was issued: Around the start of 2016.
    Who issued the punishment (if known): Pokerman99 or BashenMan.
    Punishment reason: Spreading Toxicity essentially.

Okay, first off. I'd like to state that I am sincerely sorry and utterly disappointed with myself.

I'd like to start off by saying that I didn't mean to cause any trouble, I promise. All I wanted was to defend my friends in which meant a lot to me as they were upset and I felt like I was to blame so I decided to be disrespectful in which I shouldn't have done in the first place.

To the Admins: I am sincere when I say I am sorry, I honestly am. I have been banned for months now and I have really thought about my actions and the disrespect I cause. I didn't show resilience nor responsibility which I know I should have due to have staffed here for about a year.

To the other staff members that were staffing when I was: I am sorry for the drama I caused whilst I was "active." I know it was very unpleasant and disruptive to all of you.

In conclusion i'd really like to have another chance, I really will try harder and promise to be on my best behaviour and show respect and resilience whilst also being responsible.

Sincerely, JakeCat. and finally,

What server did this take place on (eg. the server, teamspeak, etc.): The Server
    Type of appeal (eg. ban, jail, mute, etc.): Permanent Ban.
    Minecraft IGN: JakeCat.
    Date/time punishment was issued: Around the start of 2016.
    Who issued the punishment (if known): Pokerman99 or BashenMan.
    Punishment reason: Spreading Toxicity essentially.

Old Appeal :

Okay, first off. I'd like to state that I am sincerely sorry and utterly disappointed with myself.

I'd like to start off by saying that I didn't mean to cause any trouble, I promise. All I wanted was to defend my friends in which meant a lot to me as they were upset and I felt like I was to blame so I decided to be disrespectful in which I shouldn't have done in the first place.

To the Admins: I am sincere when I say I am sorry, I honestly am. I have been banned for months now and I have really thought about my actions and the disrespect I cause. I didn't show resilience nor responsibility which I know I should have due to have staffed here for about a year.

To the other staff members that were staffing when I was: I am sorry for the drama I caused whilst I was "active." I know it was very unpleasant and disruptive to all of you.

In conclusion, i'd really like to have another chance, I really will try harder and promise to be on my best behavior and show respect and resilience whilst also being responsible.

Sincerely, JakeCat.

New Addition:

I believe if I got a second chance in time for the reset, I could start again. I believe with the time I have been banned, I have learned a valuable lesson, not to be disrespectful to people who put in the effort to help others; I know I made a terrible mistake and hope you can give me another chance in time for the reset.

Thank you and please, Jake.

PS:
    To Bashen : I am extremely sorry for being rude to you in the last moments of me being on the server, I know how bad that sounded and I know you took it personally, I was just trying to defend my friend which I shouldn't have.

New Addition:

Now, I know my name hasn't been spread well around the Pokeverse community but I promise I'm not as bad as I have been described. I staffed on PV for a year and that year was a great year. The drama that started wasn't ideal but I was defending a friend; I'm sorry if you all took it the wrong way. It was spread like butter on bread that I was the bad guy when I was trying to help out my friend. I'm so sorry for how you misinterpreted it and hope you can forgive me.

I am not a bad person - I promise.

Thanks and please,
    Jake

DarkVampy2017 and Nohragami like this.
  2. Zeedzz

Zeedzz Member

3. Bear0111

Bear0111 BatBear Staff Member Mod

If your not staff or involved please dont comment on appeals

4. ZillaCat

ZillaCat sleepycat Admin

Can I ask you why you've decided to attempt an appeal again? Surely there has to be another reason apart from just Bashen/CC no longer being staff on here to play on it again. Why should we consider your appeal to be acceptable? I know that many of the staff were not here when you were behaving like that, but as I have first hand experience with it, and I have seen you grow and evolve as a person over the 15 months. What really is the purpose of you appealing?

DarkVampy2017 likes this.
  5. JakeCat

JakeCat AttackKitty

I'm appealing again as I just want all that weight off my shoulders, I don't want to be "perceived" that I'm a bad person, I want all my time spent on the server to end on a positive instead of a negative, I have and still do feel attached to the server and often do come and check on the forums as this was the first stepping stone to all the positive outcomes I've had on Justin's servers.

Bashen retiring did impact my decision to appeal again and I'd rather not get into too much detail on why that is but I'm sure you are able to put some pieces together.

I hope you consider this and I'd love to be unbanned.

Sincerely,
    Jake.

6. Worldfrog

Worldfrog Well-Known Member Staff Member SeniorMod

Your appeal has been accepted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.