Drop Party!

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Hugamouse, Aug 29, 2017.

By Hugamouse on Aug 29, 2017 at 4:34 PM
  1. Hugamouse

Hugamouse CoalBlocksAreMyTrigger Staff Member Admin

Hey everyone! I hope you all have enjoyed the updates!

We haven't had any drop parties since the large update the other month due to the lack of a drop party command. Worldfrog, DravenMaster, Sony and I have worked hard on a fix for that, and we created a manual drop party room for you all to enjoy! You can access it by using the /warp dp command or by taking the portal at the hub.

That being said, I would like to announce that our first drop party since the update will be happening this Saturday, September 2nd, at 3 pm Central Time [GMT -6]. It will be slightly larger due to the previous donation goals being reached without any reward. This month's DP will be later on in September.

Here is a link to a timezone converter. You can use Illinois as the Central Time zone indicator if you don't know anywhere else in central time zone. http://www.timeandzone.com/?gclid=C...yM5RJLSRAaF7u-m-hIJ5BxTHQChApgbsaAvY2EALw_wcB

Thank you all for the continual support! I hope you all enjoy your time with Pokeverse, and have fun at the drop party!

~Pokeverse Staff

Last edited: Aug 31, 2017
    Lewis398 and zman455 like this.
Tags: this article has not been tagged

Comments

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Hugamouse, Aug 29, 2017.