Bug Hunter program

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Shmeeb, Jan 19, 2018.

1. Shmeeb

Shmeeb Well-Known Member Staff Member Owner

In an effort to make both the server and Pixelmon mod as perfect as possible we've decided to launch a bug hunter reward program. If you see something that's either broken, out of date, a typo, no longer relevant, etc. on the server or website then report it on this thread and get rewarded! Depending on the severity of said bug we'll give a reward ranging from a Master Ball to some keys.

Please include the following (if applicable):
    1. What exactly is wrong
    2. Expected functionality
    3. How to reproduce the issue

Thank you for helping make the server better for everyone!

Last edited: Feb 24, 2018
  2. scorpion262

scorpion262 Well-Known Member

i like this idea.

item glitch:
    • you have a pokemon holding any item
    • you have it /pokesell d to you, /pokesell it to yourself, or edit it with /pokebuilder
    • if you now deposit the pokemon in the pc, close the pc, and reopen it, the item it is currently holding will vanish.
    • relogging before depositing doesnt prevent this.
    • you can still remove the item before putting it in pc, or change the item to something else which will then be deleted upon deposit instead.
    • after the glitch has occured once, items will stay on the pokemon as intended until a command is used on it again
    • the only way of fixing this (that i am aware of) is by removing the item after using a command on it, putting it in pc without an item, closing the pc and reopening it, and withdrawing the pokemon.

3. spitfire490

spitfire490 Well-Known Member

I think that this is a good idea to reward the players but I think they should msg you the glitch instead of posting it on the forums publicly because people might abuse the glitch if they figure out how

4. AdventurerIX

AdventurerIX We can get better, cause we're not dead yet!

There is currently i glitch i have noticed when im battling as a gym leader, the pokemon that i let mega evolve gets its sprite stuck in the mega evo sprite. this also makes it so when you next battle with this pokemon it wont allow it to megaevolve

5. spitfire490

ik how to fix this just relog and "because its spit"

6. spitfire490

A annoying server bug, infinite falling sand/gravel

7. MININGLORD5672

MININGLORD5672 Well-Known Member

Another sort of bug, an invisible/bugged piston that can’t be broken

8. spitfire490

pokegift's not takeing pokes ;-;

9. _Bill_

_Bill_ Member

shiny mega diancie's sprite either doesn't exist or doesn't work, it gives the big purple/black box

10. spitfire490

shiny mega photos

11. purplestarzone

purplestarzone Active Member

1. What exactly is wrong: i love taking pictures of pokemons but when i picture some mega shinies they show untextured
    2. Expected functionality: for them to show up as seen ingame
    3. How to reproduce the issue: fix it