BatPanda2191's Helper Application

Discussion in 'Helper Applications' started by NoisyPenguin, Dec 6, 2018 at 2:57 PM.

1. NoisyPenguin

NoisyPenguin Penguin Staff Member Helper

I am posting this application on the behalf of BatPanda2191 since he was not able to create a forums account :)

Have you read and understood the terms above (yes/no):Yes Minecraft IGN: batpanda2191
    Location and timezone: U.S.A. West Virginia, EST
    Age (age 14 minimum): 18
    Interests: PS4, Anime, T.V.
    How much in-game play time do you have (type /ru check)? 2 days 20 hours
    Do you have a mic (yes/no)?: No
    Are you an active user of Discord (yes/no)?: Yes
    Referrers (people that suggested you become a helper): Prince_Diddiwhy

How you could benefit the community (100 words MINIMUM):
    I have been on the sever everyday since I came across it. I would put the tittle to use and help people with problems. I have experienced a few problems myself and now know how to solve them for future use on when other people run into such problems. I am active in the chat (as in I talk on the sever a good amount). I have had contact with many players on the sever by buying and selling items and Pokémon providing more of a bond with such players. I have always been a nice person who is always looking to help when I can.

Why we should accept you (100 words MINIMUM):
    Not going to say that you should accept me because I may not reach the requirements however if I do reach them then I don’t think accepting me could do any harm to the sever and its family but it definitely could make it grow and create many possible life long bonds that would be beneficial to those not only of the staff but also with the regular players as well. I fell as if I reach the requirements and become staff then no one would regret bringing me into the fold and making me part of the family. That is why I believe I should be accepted as staff.

Please give us an essay of the way our community works, a brief history of our server, and your knowledge of running a Minecraft server (300 words MINIMUM):
    The community works like and form of company only everyone is nicer to each other and lower ranks are not seen as inferior plays but as smaller versions of themselves how needs help just like they did in the past. I hate to over use the world family for this and make it seems less meaningful but the community works like a family, the longer you are a part of the family the more someone talks to you but everyone still welcomes the new guy/girl to it and is slightly eager to know the new guy and help them out. The knowledge of history I have on the sever may be small. I know that the sever updates ever nine months and the sever has been up for three years and working on its fourth. There are crates for rewards for playing on the sever and events that can give those rewards (my personal favorites are spleef and color). There is trivia to test and build knowledge not only of Pokémon but of the sever and of the anime. When it comes to knowledge of how to run a server, I am sad to say that the bar is empty. I am hoping that you will accept me, so I may learn how it all works and advance farther up the poll and learn all that I can on the sever. This could be my first time as staff and I hope that you can look past the fact that I may not reach the 300 word minimum for the fact that I have no experience in such matters and can prepare me for my next application so I may reach the required amount of words.

2. ForeverAngel

ForeverAngel AnGeL

3. firegecko115

firegecko115 Well-Known Member

4. NyanCats911

NyanCats911 Local PV Skrub Staff Member Mod

5. DarkVampy2017

DarkVampy2017 FirstFairyTailGuildMaster Staff Member Mod