Angel/Ava's Helper Application!

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by ForeverAva, Sep 3, 2018.

1. ForeverAva

ForeverAva AnGeL Staff Member Helper

Angel/Ava's Helper Application!

Have you read and understood the terms above (yes/no): Yes!

Minecraft IGN: ForeverAngel_

Location and timezone: USA, EST

Age (age 14 minimum): 14

Interests: Gaming, Sports, Singing, Helping! :3

How much in-game play time do you have (type /ru check)? 16 days and 8 hours

Do you have a mic (yes/no): Yes (my mic isn’t very good, and I do talk quiet I will get a new mic soon) but i do talk in chat alot in the pokeverse~chat when i am not online or i cant get online

Are you an active user of Discord (yes/no)? Yes!

Referrers (people that suggested you become a helper): Irauhl, Madsi6, El80,
    Sky_Da_Cherri, LilPakkyFishy, Snipebigfoot, KrazyKoala4, and DatOneKiwi!

How you could benefit the community (100 words MINIMUM): I could benefit the community by being on a lot and helping when anyone has a question or needs help I do love talking in chat I believe I talk to much! I am well known and everyone knows they can ask me if they have a question! I know all the rules I read them a couple times JUST to make sure so if I say
    something like if someone says can you use Auto farms I can tell them the right answer!
    i love interacting with everyone and welcoming new players/friends and i either give them things to start or show them how th eserver works and what to do to start i do always like elping new layers and even Old and Normal players, and yes i can sometimes act funny or be inmature but i have worked on that and i have been trying to be like kind of a role model for the new players i would say.
    that is how i could and do benefit the community
    [165 words]

Why we should accept you (100 words MINIMUM):
    ( not sure if this counts for anything that happened in irl but im going to add it anyway) at school im always helping out with my friends and people who need help or need helping catching up on what we are doing and i also love helping out at my house! Because I believe I could make the server better by being active, helping, and being nice I am very nice and kind to everyone! I have worked on being mature and taking server things and problems seriously! I really think you should accept me also because I can keep secrets and I am honest about everything. I love talking to people and making friends I also do know a lot about computers, Pokémon and things! I do not just love helping also I believe even though I am a omnileader I can handle being staff as well (if I get accepted) that is why I hope you will accept me as helper/staff!
    [164 words]

Please give us an essay of the way our community works, a brief history of our server, and your knowledge of running a Minecraft server (300 words MINIMUM):

to start out with are owner is shmeeb the owner of all 4 servers Pokeclub, Pokeverse,Pokedash, and PokeLegends our admins are Hugamouse, Zman, Pokerman (I believe that’s them all) and some mods are Nyancats911, and Mavisvermillion_ and
    White_wolf and ZerefDragneel_, and Demonic_paladin
    and some helpers are Itz_Your_Destiny, NyaaImaKitty, MININGLORD5672, and Firegecko115
    the server was created in early 2015 more the server is of course about pixelmon and you can catch as many pokemon as you want (until you catch them all) and that brings me to talk about /dex you can catch pokemon or trade with others to get a higher dex percentage everytime you get 10% more you get money, Keys, and maybe even a legendary but it takes a little bit of work. Sometimes staff put out challenges or events for us like on 9/1/18 we did a maze event made by NyanCats911 and it was a lot of fun!
    Running a Minecraft server takes a lot of work because you have to have people play it and sometimes you need people to donate/buy some thing on the server to help keep it running. If you going to make a modded server you have to find the right mods to put into the modpack to make it pixelmon or the kind of modded server your looking for. You would like to have some friend or you want to hire some people to help build areas or spawn or something like that you could also use a phew staff and I know a lot about running a server since my friend has one and she told me a couple things or two about running a Minecraft server and i have seen and know all the stress it is to be a staff member!
    Thank you for taking your time to read this application!
    and I hope its good enough to become a part of the staff team!
    [318 words]

( i combined them all together in the last small essay just so you know)

~Ava
    (ForeverAngel_)

Last edited: Sep 3, 2018
    Madsi6 likes this.
  2. Madsi6

Madsi6 A derpy man from a derpy place.

Good luck ava, count my referral in too o/

ForeverAva likes this.
  3. ForeverAva

Thank you Mads i added you <3

4. firegecko115

firegecko115 Well-Known Member

good luck ava!

ForeverAva likes this.
  5. ForeverAva

ThaNK yOU!

6. CobaltTopaz

CobaltTopaz Active Member

Gl Ava! Consider me a referral too ^^

ForeverAva likes this.
  7. ForeverAva

Thank you! i added you in my mind :p

8. Pawnboy1

Pawnboy1 Well-Known Member

Gl Ava!

ForeverAva likes this.
  9. Lazi

Lazi Well-Known Member

Gooooodluck nuddd

ForeverAva likes this.
  10. ForeverAva

Thank you guys for the support!

11. snipebigfoot

snipebigfoot Member

Good luck, I can confirm my referral. You will do great as a staff member.

ForeverAva likes this.
  12. Pak

Pak Well-Known Member

goood luck lil sis!!!! i believe in u!!!!! <333

ForeverAva likes this.
  13. ForeverAva

Thank you guys! <3

14. NoisyPenguin

NoisyPenguin Moderator Staff Member Helper

gl :)

ForeverAva likes this.