A New Suggestion

Discussion in 'Feedback & Suggestions' started by Lewis398, Jul 17, 2017.

1. Dragirintos

Dragirintos Well-Known Member Helper

To bring back spawners is a good idea, but you don't need all of them, like leather is easy enough to get, Miltanks, Wailmer, Tauros etc, Squid could be nice, Tentacool/cruel are not that common to spawn, so you get enough, but I think squid would be the only spawner we really need..

DarkVampy2017 likes this.
  2. Caill0uSwag123

Caill0uSwag123 Well-Known Member

That may be true, but if you add one spawner then you might as well add all of them.

3. Maybe they should make so that we can sell pokeballs?

4. Lewis398

Lewis398 Well-Known Member Staff Member Helper

Thats the only legend you expect to be low, because you don't have to spend 20 hours trying to spawn one in .

5. wolvercotewonder

wolvercotewonder Well-Known Member

I think we should be able to sell cactus, if it's cheap. You can make big farms of those, and if it sells for a fairly low price it won't ruin the eco :p

DarkVampy2017 likes this.
  6. scorpion262

scorpion262 Well-Known Member

not sure i like the idea of automatically farmable money, even if its not a lot. its the same as with tree feller. active players should have more money because of their playtime, not because money is easier to get for them

7. MININGLORD5672

MININGLORD5672 Well-Known Member

Maybe if you reach a certain playtime you get money?

8. Dragirintos

Dragirintos Well-Known Member Helper

But if you have more playing time, you can always get more money, like if you mine for 4 hours, its different than 30 minutes, you'll make more money with the 4 hour mining trip

9. Lewis398

i'm not sure if this is going to be possible to get the plugin for but what about a level system where what level you are depends on what spawners you can use. and you have to use money to rankup to the next level. This will make people wanna play more to get to the top tier spawners. The server has more active players and the players have something to aim for. win, win.

But like make it like 30 levels and have the spawner unlocks scattered across so people can't just buy all the unlocks on the first day

This could be a way to increase the shop size because then that means that all the mob drop items will have a use and we can sell them.

It could also be a good idea to be able to buy the spawners that we have unlocked so that we can increase the size, but obviously, the better the spawner, the more expensive they are to purchase. Like the top tier ones could be like $400 - 500k per spawner

Don't hate. This is just an idea i got to expand and hopefully grow the server.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2017
    MININGLORD5672 likes this.
  10. Lewis398

Couldn't edit first post but you can have it so you start off at a chicken spawner and the last spawner be an iron golem.

In the long run this could make people rich but at the start they will be grinding like everyone else to get to the top.