Recent content by Hugamouse

1. Hugamouse

Tournament

I assume they meant a starter as in Bulbasaur, Chimchar, Oshawott, etc. Perhaps they meant just any Poke though ;o
  2. Hugamouse

f a u n c y seeing u here

f a u n c y seeing u here
  3. Hugamouse

u r pretty pls send me pics of ur face kthx ill send u my bunny

u r pretty pls send me pics of ur face kthx ill send u my bunny
  4. Hugamouse

amry what if I yote all the Sobble into your house, would that make u happy?

amry what if I yote all the Sobble into your house, would that make u happy?
  5. Hugamouse

hehehe

hehehe
  6. Hugamouse

See a Sobble, just yeet it out a window. Problem solved.

See a Sobble, just yeet it out a window. Problem solved.
  7. Hugamouse

Valentines Catching Contest

Ahh the weekend I am going away, events start up </3 Sounds really fun, can't wait to participate in some in the future!
  8. Hugamouse

Need help!

You need to make sure your full in-game-name is the last thing written on the review! Delete and re-write the review if it isn't ;o
  9. Hugamouse

i got banned for no reason

Staff are extremely careful when banning for x-ray, however they will respond to you as soon as they are able and you guys can discuss further :)
  10. Hugamouse

Quitting

Good luck, hopefully we can see you again here and there!
  11. Hugamouse

o/

o/
  12. Hugamouse

Dark Elite 4 Application - Hugamouse

Minecraft IGN: hugamouse Location and timezone: Central Time Zone, USA Age (age 12 minimum): 20 How much in-game play time do you have (type /ru check - minimum 24 hours required): 53 days 22 hours Are you an active user of Discord (yes/no): Yes What Elite Four position are you applying...
  13. Hugamouse

Poison Gym Application

Minecraft IGN: hugamouse Location and timezone: Central Timezone, USA Age (age 12 minimum): 20 How much in-game play time do you have (type /ru check - minimum 24 hours required)? 52 days, 16 hours Are you an active user of Discord (yes/no)? Yes What gym are you applying for: Poison Have...
  14. Hugamouse

Evidence on Shmeeb's Identity

It all makes sense now
  15. Hugamouse

good luck <3 feel better

good luck <3 feel better